School offers a very convenient fee remittance policy for parents. Parents can remit the fee of their wards in any branch of Axis Bank and send the details to school which will undertake the challan process. Parents can remit the entire fee at a time or quarterly.
Note: – All the dues must be cleared before commencement of examination . Fee defaulters will not be permitted to appear at the examination. The last date to deposit fees is 10th of the month (Quarter). A fine of Rs.5/- per day will be charged if fees is not paid till the prescribed date of fees remittance declared by the school.
- School fees once deposited will not be refunded in any case .
- Any student who wants to withdraw transport services of the school must submit on application to the Principal in the beginning of the session only. No application given in the middle of the session will be accepted.
Any Parents/Students who wishes to withdraw from the school, can forward notice /application citing reason and enclosing evidence and after a month his/her request will be granted after the clearance of the dues.
- Admission is granted purely on merit basis regardless of religion ,caste ,creed or community.
- First registration form is to be filled up with necessary & accurate information regarding the student along with the documents required.
- Parents can obtain the registration form and the prospectus on payment of Rs.200/- in cash from the school office.
- Admission will only be taken on behalf of assessment/test of the students .His /her interest and other behaviors also be observed .
- The principal reserves the right to reject any application for admission without assigning any reason. However conditional & provisional admission may be given.
- Minimum required age of a child is 2 ½ years for Play Group & 5 ½ years for class Ist
- Proof of age( In KG classes & 1st))
- Transfer Certificate TC (Duly Countersigned by concerned authority in case needed)
- Mark sheet of previous classes.
- 2 Passport size of colored photos of student and parents aswell
- Health Certificate (In case the child has any ailment)
- Adhar card & Blood Group of child
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- It will be the personal responsibility of the parent to inform the school in writing, if the student is undergoing any medical treatment / medical ailment / allergies etc. at the time of registration.
- The school has prescribed specific uniform for students to come in the school. Parents must ensure that the child should come in proper uniform as per the schedule. ( As on Thursday & Saturday there is T-shirt & white pant ) His/her belt, tie,shoes,socks and I-card be with him/her daily.
- The hair & nails, should be kept short and teeth must be clean. Child should not use school uniform other than school occasions.